The Management of BOJ OLAÑETA, aware of the need to guarantee optimal Quality and minimal interaction with the Environment in all its activities, consisting of the Production and Commercialization of Wine Accessories, Kitchenware, Small Appliances and products for the Horeca channel, draws up the following Quality and Environmental Policy, based on the current ISO 9001 and ISO 14001 standards and on the following principles:
- The satisfaction of our CLIENTS and STAKEHOLDERS.
- The professionalism and qualification of the STAFF of BOJ OLAÑETA.
- Compliance with LEGAL requirements and other REQUERIMENTS.
- Continuous improvement.
- The commitment to the protection and prevention of pollution to the ENVIRONMENT.
- Taking care of our SOCIAL ENVIRONMENT.
In accordance with this policy, the objectives to be developed by the Company will be aimed at:
- Align the company`s strategy with the SISTAINABLE DEVELOPMENT GOALS.
- Achieve the highest QUALITY standards in our products.
- Ensure exquisite attention to our CUSTOMERS.
- Adapt to customers’ requirements and the needs of different markets FLEXIBILITY.
- Take care of COMMUNICATION with our CUSTOMERS and the SOCIETY.
- Excellence in MANAGEMENT.
- The incorporation of NEW TECHNOLOGIES.
- Enhance the motivation, safety, and skills of PEOPLE.
- Minimize the generation of waste, the consumption of natural resources and prevent the contamination of the ENVIRONMENT.
- The approval of our SUPPLIERS and COLLABORATORS in accordance with our values and quality and environment policy.